Coronavirus Response Team
As Bridge Pastors and staff, we are united with you spiritually and practically. We are on our knees first, but also making informed and wise decisions for the health and safety of our church. Your emotional, physical and spiritual well-being is of upmost importance to us! There are many needs to be met and opportunities to be of assistance.
3 Ways We can Support Each Other
Committed to the emotionalwell-being of our Bridge family
- For immediate emotional care contact our Care Pastor directly – Dr. Mike Foell
- Contact your Bridge Group or Bible Study Leader(s)
Committed to caring practically for one another during this time
- For our must vulnerable friends (65+ years old), if you do not have family in the area and are in need of a couple essential supplies, please email [email protected] to be connected with a Bridge shopper
- For immediate & easy meal delivery, many local restaurants are offering take out & delivery OR use DoorDash (offering $0 on delivery over $10 & a “no contact”delivery option)
- RSM Food Pantry – Click here for location, days and time frame
- For anyone wanting to serve as a shopper or deliverer on the response team, email [email protected] and we will give you specific instructions
- Follow Social Media posts for encouragement and the latest info - FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
- Download The Bridge Church App for daily Bible reading plans, prerecorded sermons and continued information
- For those who are on our email list, we will send out all church emails. If you would like to receive these emails let us know - [email protected]
- We will also use text to communicate important information for those who have opted in. If you would like to opt in text the keyword “tbrsm” to 84576. Follow the instructions to select which groups you would like to receive text communication from.